I LOVE the Beautiful You Stamp Set! The images are just so, well, beautiful!! I made several versions of this card to send out to customers with the new Spring/Summer and Sale-a-Bration catalogues in January. I just used the same layout with different sheets of the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper, or, on the ones with the plain backgrounds, I just embossed some plain cardstock with the Falling Petals Embossing Folder.
This card was very simple to make. I’ve included the instructions below:
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 8 x 5 ¾ inches and score the long side at 4” using the scoring tool to create a card blank.
- Cut a piece of Falling in Love DSP to 5 ½ x 3 ¾ inches and stamp the Live, Laugh, Love sentiment from the Beautiful You Stamp Set in the Top Right Hand corner.
- Stamp the girl with the umbrella from the Beautiful You Stamp Set onto Very Vanilla Cardstock with Basic Black Ink.
- Squeeze the Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky ink pads before opening them to get some of the ink from the ink pad onto the plastic casing. Open, then using this ink and your Aqua Painter, colour in the girls’ clothes.
- Use the second biggest oval from the Stitched Shape Framelit dies to cut out your girl (don’t worry that this will cut off part of her umbrella)
- Stamp the umbrella top onto another piece of Falling in Love DSP and cut it out. Stick this over the image you have stamped on the Very Vanilla.
- Cut a strip of Crumb Cake Cardstock 4 x 7/8 inch and a piece of the Contrasting Falling in Love DSP 4 x ¾ inch. Layer the Falling in Love piece over the Crumb Cake piece.
- Layer the card up, using Fast Fuse adhesive apart from the oval which is raised up using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope you like this card. If you want to have a go, the shopping list is below – just click on the product you wish to buy to be taken to the product in the shop!